Wednesday 18 December 2013

My Grandson Harry




My Grandson Harry has just turned three,
I really love him, I think he loves me!
He’s just out of nappies, his parents are pleased,
He’s using the toilet for poo poos and wees

He meets me for breakfast on most Saturdays’,
Where he feeds the animals, runs around and plays.
He’s up at six thirty most days as a rule,
And three times a week he goes to playschool.

He loves both his Grandmas,’ Aunt Lizzy and Mark,
Where sometimes he stays, goes walks in the park.
Then there’s Aunt Emma and his Uncle James,
And their daughter Freya with whom he plays games.

He loves his Spidey and Monsters Inc,
And most of the Disney characters I think.
Whenever we see him he brings us all joy.
My Grandson Harry’s such a cute little boy.

Love Granddad           






No comments:

Post a Comment